supplementary 32 bits libraries on amd64 Netbsd

Hi All,
      I want to use some X11 32 bits libraries (for 32 bits Netbsd programs)
on amd64 NetBSD. I have tried to install the libraries under
"/emul/netbsd32" but the library is not found.

However, if I use the LD_LIBRARY_PATH like in this command:

(export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/emul/netbsd32/usr/X11R7/lib;ldd xetex)

the library is found (here I want to find libfontconfig library)

I have also tried to copy the libraries under the directory
/usr/X11R7/lib/i386 without success.

Do you have an idea?

--
Gmail <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost>