Re: Hardware encryption Netbsd

Thanks for your answer but I was thinking to
the AES instructions of the processor which can speed
up a lot the encryption.

FreeBSD has for that the module AESNI, but I have not seen someting
similar for NetBSD.

An other device which should be interesting in the context of cryptography
is a random numbers generator. A lot of such
generators exists most with USB but some with PCI. One interesting
but quite expensive is manufactured by IDQuantique
(https://www.idquantique.com/random-number-generation/overview/).
Long ago I have written a driver for it.

--
Gmail <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost>