Re: Postfix based mailing list and yahoo's errors

On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 08:35:10PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> https://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
> http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-still-harmful.html

Thanks. I understand and appreciate the write ups. Firstly, I'll try not
adding Reply-To and see if that accommodates yahoo. If not, I'll have to
change the From to list address and Reply-To to sender's as yahoo
suggested.

Without arguing it to be correct, an expectation that "Reply should go to
list automatically" exists. Most users won't bother to understand above
points.

Mayuresh