Re: Accessing a RAID disk attached externally via USB

frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost (Frank Wille) writes:

>It appears as sd0 with a RAID partition in sd0a. How can I access an FFS
>partition inside the RAID without changing anything on that RAID disk?

You could create a RAID set that includes that disk and access the raidframe
device.

You could also calculate the offset and size of the partition inside the RAID
volume and manually add a wedge with these parameters.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost