Re: Recover deleted FFS files

Recover from logical backup, if possible.
I was just imagining how management might prefer a candidate who favors a RAID solution, simply because recovery or partial recovery of backup, is known to be impossible, so that conversation doesn't have to happen, every time,
something is deleted, or added.
Easy recovery from mistaken deletion, is actually bad, for a filesystem that is shared with many humans. In the future, use a tool to delete, instead, maybe, one that makes use of snapshots. Here's link to a tool, that simply, asks me, the questions, I know, I need to ask myself, to avoid stupid mistakes.
https://pastebin.com/mZkZkx6k