Re: osabi in -current in some difficulty?

Strange. Up untill connection.c I have more or less the same notes and
warnings, but then I get:
  CC     connection.o
os/connection.c: In function 'ErrorConnMax':
os/connection.c:646:18: warning: assignment discards 'const' qualifier
from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  iov[1].iov_base = NOROOM;
                  ^
  CC     io.o
  CC     osinit.o
  CC     WaitFor.o
  CC     lbxproxytrans.o
  CCLD   lbxproxy
  GEN    lbxproxy.1

and the build completes without an error. I can't see anything
relevant in /etc/mk.conf except I have

CCACHE_DIR?=            /usr/pkg/.ccache
PKGSRC_COMPILER=        ccache gcc

but I doubt any link. Otherwise I have:

# uname -a
NetBSD nbuild.lorien.lan 8.99.35 NetBSD 8.99.35 (XEN3_DOMU) #13: Sun
Mar 17 02:07:55 GMT 2019
sysbuild%nbuild.lorien.lan@localhost:/home/sysbuild/amd64/obj/home/sysbuild/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/XEN3_DOMU
amd64
# gcc --version