Re: osabi in -current in some difficulty?

x11/pixman installs pkgconf package (confusion between 'pkgsrc'
package and package in the 'pkgconf' context). X11/pixman does not
depend on modular Xorg. I would try to rerun the modular-xorg
installation after cleaning the work folders as some configure scripts
might have failed detecting it.

 pkgconf --path pixman-1
/usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig/pixman-1.pc

> pkg_info -L pixman
Information for pixman-0.38.0:

Files:
/usr/pkg/include/pixman-1/pixman-version.h
/usr/pkg/include/pixman-1/pixman.h
/usr/pkg/lib/libpixman-1.la
/usr/pkg/lib/libpixman-1.a
/usr/pkg/lib/libpixman-1.so
/usr/pkg/lib/libpixman-1.so.0
/usr/pkg/lib/libpixman-1.so.0.38.0
/usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig/pixman-1.pc

BTW what is the NVidia hardware on this machine?

--
----