Re: MULTIBOOT fails w/ GRUB2 and SYS/EXTLINUX

> Correct. But does that matter? IIRC, only the Xen Dom0 kernel is
> multiboot-compliant, and even then, it is a multiboot _module_ to be
> loaded after the Xen kernel. But I could be wrong.

Thanks -- that would explain it.  No I do not necessarily have to do MULTIBOOT.  I would prefer however to have an alternative to GRUB2, as discussed in the "playing with bootxx_ext2fs" and the first post in "preparing netbsd boot straps" threads.

	set default=0
	set timeout=5

	menuentry "netbsd wd0e" {
	        insmod ext2
	        set root=(hd0,msdos1)
	        knetbsd /netbsd -v --root=wd0e
	}

In any case, now that I have a working boot strapping model, I am trying to get the system up and running: I am following this up in the "preparing netbsd boot straps" thread.

--
Pierre-Philipp Braun
SNE Russia https://os3.su/