Re: NetBSD 8: Install on an LVM partition

 Hello,
So many thanks for your assistance and for the explanations.It was very very very nice.
I have installed with standard NerBSD partition without LVM.
I'm discovering NetBSD and I love it. It's a new world :)
I'm trying to understand the update process now with/without some package management as nih.

Kind RegardsFabien