Please either remove, or don't expect feedback for PR's associated with my e-mail

This box, running NetBSD since 1.6.2, that was never reinstalled
from scrach, and instead was just upgraded, and dumped/restored,
is mostly down for a few months now, and will be totally
down eventually. E-mails rather won't reach my account.

This was awesome adventure for 15 years, and my PR's, frequently
chaotic, the hardware being very old (motherboard from 2007),
very customised setup, aren't very accurate or relevant.

Thank you, developers.

--
Pozdrawiam
Dominik Biały