Re: Fun with SSD and GPT wedges

I guess part of the confusion you see is because you have a kernel
doing autoconfiguration for GPT partitions (that is automagically
creates new wedges for them if they have certain GPT types), and
explicit "dkctl makewedges" calls in your script.

IMHO we should have a way to temporarily suspend kernel autoconfiguration
and let the user do all GPT changes, then turn it on again or explicitly
create them with "dkctl makewedges" (which maybe implicitly could also
turn on autodetection again).

This would also help some sysinst changes I have upcoming, if there are no
objections I'll look into adding this.

Martin