Re: libstdc++.so.7 is missing

I wonder if the absence of some packages in the archives (like gimp in 2018Q4) are related to what I’m seeing in my builds.  Some packages build successfully as individual builds, but fail to build when part of a pbulk build.  Both done inside a sandbox.

The one I’m trying to figure out right now is go111 in current pkgsrc.  If builds fine as an individual build, but fails within a pbulk build with an error trying to execute some go14 commands.  When I monitor the build progress of the pbulk build it appears to correctly install go14 since it’s listed as a BUILD_DEPENDS in the go111 Makefile, but then quickly removes it.  I’m assuming it gets deinstalled before the go111 build script gets to the point of needing it.  I suspected that it might be related to having MAKE_JOBS set to 4 for pbulk, but setting it to 1 didn’t solve the problem.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure it has to be some setup in my pbulk that’s causing the problem, but I’m at a loss to figure out what it is.  Maybe the same thing is happening for some of the bulk builds that get posted on the server causing some packages to not be available?  I did set up my pbulk environment following the instructions posted on the Wiki.

-bob