Re: rc.d problem

    Date:        Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:45:57 +0100
    From:        Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>

  | I think we should set LC_NUMERIC=C in rc.subr or something like that.

I am fixing sleep to be more rational in the way it works.  As it was,
if the sleep command had been 1.5 instead of 0.05 it would all have
seemed to work (it would work if the integral part of the fraction was
more than 0, not otherwise).

It also failed for sleep 0.0 whereas it works for sleep 0, which is
absurd, assuming fractional second durations are permitted at all.

All shall be better soon...   (all these cases should work, including
sleep 0.05 in a Russian locale - or any other).

What won't work is "sleep 0,5" (or for that matter, sleep 2,5) if the
current locale's decimal radix character is not ','.

I will request a pullup to -8 after it is done, and has had a while to
settle in current.

kre