Re: Links crashed when open a https site?

To avoid the message about the invalid certificate, install ‘security/mozilla-certificates’.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 11:20, Csányi Pál <csanyipal%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan.
14., H, 11:00):

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:53:59AM +0100, Csányi Pál wrote:
> > Although, he stopped at this point: https://imgur.com/a/QDcvqVS
> >
> > What can I do to proceed?
>
> There are no postinstall issues that failed (or is that cut off the image)?
> Looks like everything is fine and you can just hit enter to continue.

I proceed, and do a reboot.
I can boot with the upgraded NetBSD system.

Now I tried the following with links:
links https://duckduckgo.com
Links says:
Invalid certificate etc. etc.
After I hit Yes I can browse this https site of DucjDuckGo.

Problem SOLVED. Thanks!!

Best, Pal
--
----