Re: Links crashed when open a https site?

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan.
14., H, 9:18):

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 09:16:19AM +0100, Csányi Pál wrote:
> > so what I want is the following:
> >
> > >   http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/images/NetBSD-8.0_STABLE-i386.iso
> >
> > Right?
>
> Yes!

I just downloaded it and burn to a CD.
After boot with it, I choose upgrade.
When I choose the CDROM installation media it can't read from this CD
without errors:
SENSE KEY: Media Error.

It seems that that I must to delete this CD-RW and burn on to it again
this netbsd-8 daily image.
Can I abandon at this point the installation and reboot the computer?
The BIOS of this old machine does not allow boot from teh USB drive.
Instead of reboot this machine, can I somehow put the installation
image for the USB drive, boot the installation CD, but choose the
installation media for upgrade from the USB drive out there?