Re: Mailing list manager on NetBSD

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 10:16:22PM -0600, edgar%pettijohn-web.com@localhost wrote:

> The last maintainer of procmail says not to use it. Thats reason enough
> for me not to.
>
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=141634350915839&w=2

Oh, wonderful.  A quick search shows that the most likely replacement is
maildrop but that does not easily do some things that procmail will do
(e.g. pipe mail to a script which I can see people would consider
dangerous but damn convenient when processing automated messages)

--
Brett Lymn
"We are were wolves",