Mailing list manager on NetBSD

I am looking to set up a mailing list manager on a NetBSD server.

The member count is more or less fixed between 300 to 350 and isn't going
to grow beyond.

The email archive should be browsable and searchable through a web
interface. ("searchable" is less critical of the two requirements as even
google search can be used to search through the archive.)

I need the email storage to be in text format so as to be able to write
tools of my own, on the server, to analyze the emails (say to grep
patterns or even to do NLP).

Lastly it needs to be available in pkgsrc.

I first looked up majordomo as that's the one NetBSD mailing lists use.
But looks like it is not an active project, with last release being in
2000.

Saw mailman and sympa to be talked about more and there is a nice
comparison here[1].

Would appreciate inputs on this.

An OT question: Does NetBSD mailing list prefer majordomo or it's a legacy
with no specific reason to change (or are there thoughts about changing
it?)

Mayuresh

[1] https://www.sympa.org/documentation/mailmanvssympa.html