Re: Horde Webmailer

Am Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019, 12:41:46 CET schrieb Frank Wille:
> # pear install -a -B horde/webmail
>

> Now everything is installed and I have to run "webmail-install" to finish
> it. Unfortunately I'm running into an error here, which I cannot solve:
hmm,
i would recommend to install the whole Horde 5 (horde/horde) and then (globally) "disable" unwanted Horde apps in admin.

I had the effect that installations of Horde by pear (the official way as in INSTALL) was "broken" if not.

Visit any warnings in the pear install output about resources to install possibly by hand.

Did you had runned the included "test.php" (by webserver) and checked the required environment before config?

Hordes configuration could be done then by web btw. too.

i use i.e. (pear instance in "separated" directory - this is untested from mind!):

--- snip ---
BASEDIR=/path_to_my/horde
PEARDIR=$BASEDIR/pear
WEBDIR=$BASEDIR

mkdir $BASEDIR
cd $BASEDIR
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf channel-discover pear.horde.org
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install horde/horde_role
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf run-scripts horde/horde_role

#-> select the /path_to_my/horde here

$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/horde_core
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install-f -a -B horde/horde
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/imp
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/ingo
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/nag
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/turba
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/mnemo
$PEARDIR/pear/pear -c $PEARDIR/pear.conf install -f -a -B horde/kronolith

then chmod configs temporarily if required (i.e. when horde config by web):

chmod -R 777 config
chmod -R 777 */config

and revert the rights after.

--- snap ---