Re: cvs broken pipe

On 09/05/18 03:24, Benny Siegert wrote:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:09 PM <mathieu%lubrano.at@localhost> wrote:
Your PC close the connexion (FIN flag at 20:35:14.633195).

Generaly, multiple lines with same ack and sequence may indicate packet loss. It may also indicate a busy line or busy hosts on one end.
Could it be that you need to lower MTU on the connection?

Thank you all for your replies,

So, this is what I observed :

My MTU is set everywhere to 1500, so I assume it is correct.

Furthermore,

with CVSROOT="anoncvs%anoncvs3.de.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot

it was working great (Obviously?)

But it also asked me `do you want to accept this key? or something of the like

And I remember I had removed the .ssh folder for my user, expecting the key to be reset for anoncvs.netbsd.org

However: I had got only a warning `the key is unknown' or something like that (sorry for the vagueness: I actually tried when you people kindly replied but then never gave feedback.)

So I guess there is another spot, perhaps per computer and not per user somewhere, that cached some wrong reference to anoncvs.netbsd.org.

Odd that it'd kind of work but then die quite a bit in the CVS update though..

Thank you for your help so far!

--
Germain