Re: cvs broken pipe

On 09/05/18 03:24, Benny Siegert wrote:
On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:09 PM <mathieu%lubrano.at@localhost> wrote:
Your PC close the connexion (FIN flag at 20:35:14.633195).

Generaly, multiple lines with same ack and sequence may indicate packet loss. It may also indicate a busy line or busy hosts on one end.
Could it be that you need to lower MTU on the connection?

(Sorry the mail never went to the list)
Thank you all for your replies,

So, this is what I observed :

My MTU is set everywhere to 1500, so I assume it is correct.

Furthermore,

with CVSROOT="anoncvs%anoncvs3.de.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot

it was working great (Obviously?)

But it also asked me `do you want to accept this key? or something of the like

And I remember I had removed the .ssh folder for my user, expecting the key to be reset for anoncvs.netbsd.org

However: I had got only a warning `the key is unknown' or something like that (sorry for the vagueness: I actually tried when you people kindly replied but then never gave feedback.)

So I guess there is another spot, perhaps per computer and not per user somewhere, that cached some wrong reference to anoncvs.netbsd.org.

Odd that it'd kind of work but then die quite a bit in the CVS update though..

Thank you for your help so far!

--
Germain