Re: Some questions about NetBSD

Also, you asked about auto-resizing.  If you write the image, and then
mount it on a system before booting it on the RPI, you can look in
/etc/rc.conf and /etc/rc.d and find the resize_root and resize_disklabel
variables and scripts.  You can turn these off before booting.

I'm not sure why you don't want to resize.  You may want to let it
resize the label (to match the actual card) but not root (so that the
remaining space ends up unallocated).  Of course you can do as you want,
and by reading those scripts and changing variables I think it will be
fairly straighforward.