Re: booting from gpt/raid?

    Date:        Fri, 6 Jul 2018 11:48:01 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas)

  | Mine works... The trick is to use a umass sd0 to boot from :-)

<une works as well, but instead of adding an extra drive, I just add an extra
partition (on each raided drive) that is not raided and boot from that
(as described earlier)in this thread.)

For fixing PR 44982 I'd probably concemtrate on UEFI booting, and  enhance
that version of /boot to understand raid (properly, the way the kernel does)
and gpt inside that raid.   Even booting from raid5 should be possible.

kre