Re: booting from gpt/raid?

    Date:        Mon, 2 Jul 2018 21:55:34 -0400 (EDT)
    From:        mlh%goathill.org@localhost (MLH)

  | The motherboard supposedly autodetects either efi or bios boot so
  | I thought I might just go with efi first.

That's interesting, as it is possible to have both setup...  I wonder
which it chooses then?

The one thing to watch with UEFI booting is that the firmware seems
to be less likely to configure all the hardware than it used to with
BIOS booting - some systems fail to boot in UEFI mode (or some
hardware is not detected, or does not work) which all work fine in
BIOS mode.   It is better in recent -current but still not perfect.

  | The url above plus Robert's and Greg's instructions have me this
  | far (wd2 shown only and doesn't include raid components yet):

All looks OK to me (as far as it goes.)

kre