Re: X11R7 on amd64: Undefined PLT symbol "_XGetRequest" (symnum = 99)

#nm libX11.so | grep _XGetRequest
000000000006cabc T _XGetRequest

# file libX11.so.7.0
libX11.so.7.0: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked, for NetBSD 7.0, not stripped

# file /netbsd
/netbsd: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV),
statically linked, for NetBSD 7.0, not stripped

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 45 Grosvenor Rd., St Albans, Herts, AL1 3AW
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk