Re: X11R7 on amd64: Undefined PLT symbol "_XGetRequest" (symnum = 99)

Libreoffice I have both done as a pkg_add from the binary on the
netbsd.org ftp site and as a local pkgsrc build.   Firefox-59.0.2 just
from the netbsd.org ftp site.   I don't think it's as simple as just
not being linked with -lX11 because the libreoffice banner shows up
and only then is there the fatal error.   Also, if it weren't linked
with -lX11, why would the error message specify the libXext shared
library (which is present and apparently the correct version for
NetBsd 7.0).   But

# strings /usr/X11R7/lib/libXext.so.7 | grep XGetRequest
_XGetRequest

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>