Re: Backup application recommendations

The initial learning curve of bacula is a few step. If you only make
backup of 1-3 servers, dump scripts is ok.

With many servers, the reporting capabilities, easy use for restores,
monitoring backups, configurations of a software of this type
(Bacula/EMC Networker/NetBackup/Dataprotector) is a must to have.
Bacula has a lot of options, many of them you will never use them, and
at the beginning is confusing.