Re: vt100

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017, the wise Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

I'm attempting to login to OpenVMS and it's breaking the screen with vt100 sequences. Command line mostly works, but editors and other programs aren't usable.

I'm having the same problem. Login in with ssh into my OpenVMS machine with xterm causes problems (no backspace or delete). But when using qterminal, no problems. So it seems to be a specific xterm thing.

Regards,
Marco

--
Walk softly and carry a big stick.