Re: [pkgsrc] ICU needs configure CFLAGS='-03'

Hello and thank you for the answer,

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 01:36:42PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:
> Is that a zero or an uppercase O?

This is a zero but I found that this has nothing to do with the issue
(see below).

> This sounds very much like a local issue. Can you look in the
> config.log of a failed configure run what the command line and the
> error was? (I assume you are overriding something else in your default
> CFLAGS with your call.)

In fact, if I run the configure in the ICU work directory with all the
args echoed at the beginning of the config.log, it works. I mean running
configure in pkgsrc/textproc/icu/work/icu/source/, it works.

When configure is run from pkgsrc, it fails.

Not knowing the guts of the pkgsrc framework, I'm a bit at a loss to
have a clue about what is going wrong...

TIA,
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/