Re: [pkgsrc] ICU needs configure CFLAGS='-03'

Is that a zero or an uppercase O?

This sounds very much like a local issue. Can you look in the
config.log of a failed configure run what the command line and the
error was? (I assume you are overriding something else in your default
CFLAGS with your call.)

--
Benny

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work