Mouse cursors in NetBSD with default X11/TWM

Hi,

I'd like to change the mouse cursor in NetBSD (7.1 i386). I don't use a desktop environment, just X11 with TWM. The only mouse cursor available is the standard one, but this can't be resized or is available in white. In pkgsrc there are no mouse cursors to install. I like the "dmz-theme", but is still wip in NetBSD.

So are there any possibilities in NetBSD for changing the mouse cursor?

Thanks in advance,
Marco

--
Bing's Rule:
	Don't try to stem the tide -- move the beach.