Re: Pulseaudio & browsers - anyone got something ELSE working?

My firefox-54.0 was build with the default 'oss' option, sound is working well, I have never noticed any problems. I do have pulseaudio installed as mplayer dependency, though (mplayer also works fine). I also use vlc (video works for about a minute, then stops with no dump), xmms (crashes immediately) and moc (works fine), there are a few other players built which I haven't bothered to test yet. This all is on amd64 -current, running on an old Thinkpad t61p. I actually have many more problems with sound under Linux on the same laptop (I rarely run it these days, after I managed to get NetBSD run properly on it). I never really had any problems with sound on this laptop so far.

Chavdar Ivanov