Re: Pulseaudio & browsers - anyone got something ELSE working?

I use firefox+oss. it's a package option and the default for www/firefox
If you want a better sound experience use netbsd-8 or -current. they
have an audio mixer.

mpv has built-in youtube-dl functionality, so it's a bit more convenient
to use.
streamlink is supposed to be capable of handling some streaming sites
that youtube-dl might not. I used to use it for twitch.tv when it was
Flash.