Re: x86_64 hardware recommendations/warnings?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:27:13 -0600 (MDT)
Swift Griggs <swiftgriggs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> BeOS used to have this site (way way back in the day) called BeOS Hardware
> Compatilibity Matrix. Folks would contribute short reviews for working
> hardware. I found it invaluable.

I've often considering building something like this, as it wouldn't be
much more than a set of basic CRUD pages.

Never got around to even starting it, though, as I'm both short on time
and uncertain if anyone would make use of it.

--
Aaron B. <aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost>