Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card

> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:54 PM
> From: "Christos Zoulas" <christos%astron.com@localhost>
> To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card
[...]
> Given that others went through the trouble of writing PCI code for exactly
> that machine, I don't think that any BIOS setting will help you. Adjusting
> the OpenBSD code could be a fun coding exercise, but without the machine
> to test there is not much motivation :-)

Now I understand why you didn't consider to work on the code.
Due to my inexperience, I thought it was a more general issue, involving an entire "kind" of laptops, not just (or almost) one model.
I don't know if I'm able to adapt the OpenBSD code, but now a question is necessary: besides the commit and code comments (that I'm already reading), is there any other kind of documentation about the NetBSD kernel and PCI? How can a kernel newbie get more info about a part of the NetBSD kernel internals?

Rocky