Please share your experiences with NetBSD on MacBook Pros

I am preparing an old MacBook Pro to install 7.0.2 on.  I'd very
much appreciate your input on successes and failures, what works
and what doesn't, things to do and no-no's, and words of advice.
Details of the particular machine I'll be using are below, but
comments on older and newer macs are most welcome.  Everyone,
thank you much.

13-inch, Mid 2009, MacBookPro5,5
processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53 GHz)
number of processors: 1; number of cores: 2; secondary cache: 3 MB
memory 4 GB, 1067 MHz DDR3; bus speed: 1.07 GHz
hdd: 128 MB sata (NetBSD partition is 95 MB)

Henry Nelson