Re: A single-board computer for NetBSD

marticak%gmail.com@localhost (Martin Cermak) writes:

>Now I wonder how to convince the u-boot to boot my newly installed
>OS.  I've found out [2] having the 'Configuring U-Boot' section,
>which is thematically close to what I want.  Thoughts?

I left the origignal FAT partition for booting, the rest is a single
FFS partition.

If you copy the netbsd kernel to the boot partition under the name
vmlinux.64, it just works. Of course you can also change the uboot
configuration if you insist on a different name.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost