A single-board computer for NetBSD

Hello guys,

I think of creating a simple router for home use with NetBSD.
Just for fun.  I imagine a single board printed circuit with
passive cooling, with 2+ 100+ Mbit/s ethernet ports and maybe
a vga port too.  A Raspberry Pi sort of thing, but maybe not
exactly that..  Hmm, some olimex board might be nice maybe..

Can someone give me an advice wrt.  which HW to buy so that it
will happily run some of the recent NetBSD releases?

Thanks,
Martin