Feladó: Mike Pumford <
mpumford%mudcovered.org.uk@localhost

Tárgy: Re: how to build 32-bit pkgsrc on amd64

Címzett:
netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost

On 28/11/2016 11:34, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you can use chroot, pkgsrc/pkgtools/libkver and i386 sets will
> create i386 environment in chroot.
> For Example,
>
> # kver -p i386 -r 7.0 chroot /usr/chroot/netbsd-7/root-i386 /bin/sh
>
> on NetBSD/amd64-current will provide you NetBSD/i386 7.0 environment
> in chroot.
> Maybe pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp will be useful too,
> however I have not tested pkg_comp.

pkg_comp could well be the way to go. Takes a bit of configuration but
I've used it to build packages for quite a few configurations all from a
7-STABLE/amd64 system.

I've done the following:
6.x-STABLE/i386
7.x-STABLE/i386
as well as a couple of different configurations of 7.x STABLE amd64.

It automates the creation of the chroot and the libkver setup for
non-native environments.

Mike