Re: IPv6 routing(?)

On 2016-11-18 22:44, Robert Elz wrote:
[---]
>   |    What do I need to do to make it respond to such requests?
>
> You don't want it to, just assign your addressing rationally, rather than
> attempting to cram the world into one /64 (copying horrid IPv4 required hacks)
> and I suspect it will all be OK.
>
> Assign a different /64 to your LAN (from the same /48).

   After getting over the initial "How dare he imply I have an IPv4
fetish?!" shock, I thought about it and you're completely right:  I've
been thinking in terms of IPv4.

   I stopped trying to shoehorn.  It works now.

   Thanks to everyone who contributed toward helping me break the IPv4
chains.  IPv6 ftw.

   /Jan