Re: Phoronix 8-way-BSD-install - NetBSD bombed

Mike Larabel of Phoronix had the same problem with installation of
NetBSD 7.0 a year ago:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=BSD-Linux-Late-2015

In fact I experienced it last year myself, but some good guy told me
to change the BIOS settings for HD from SATA to legacy/IDE and after
that installation process indeed went on.
Now it's about time for myself to register at Phoronix forum and give
this advice to Larabel, hopefully he well pay more attention to NetBSD
from this moment on.

Andrei