Re: Binary package missing

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 06:40:46AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> installing osabi-NetBSD-7.0...
> The Operating System version (7.0.1) does not match 7.0
> pkg_install warnings: 0, errors: 1
> ---
>
> One has to go through pkgsrc again, which defeats the purpose...

I've had problems with that package too and I've gotten used to going
through pkgsrc to solve it.  If it's any consolation, this takes very
little time to build (certainly nothing like qt4-libs or firefox!)
Besides, I think that not every package is available as a binary and
then it's also necessary to build from source.

--
Roy Bixler <rcbixler%nyx.net@localhost>
"The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, is this: the