RE: read/write slow on nvme drive - Supermicro X10DRL-CT

I have not had issues with the (sata) SSD either.... the nvme is really
slow for me its 6 ties slower doing basic operation like untaring a file..
and im not sure if theres any config needed to make this work.

Both drives were configured using gpt(the system automatically configured
them, but I reran the gpt commands to ensure all was good) the newfs was
also run with default block size on both drives.... newfs -O2
/dev/rdk(0-1)

How gpt show wd1 and ld0
       start        size  index  contents
           0           1         PMBR
           1           1         Pri GPT header
           2          32         Pri GPT table
          34  3907029101      1  GPT part - NetBSD FFSv1/FFSv2
  3907029135          32         Sec GPT table
  3907029167           1         Sec GPT header

Im testing now on bonnie and once the test is done will also try "log"
Derrick