Re: read/write slow on nvme drive - Supermicro X10DRL-CT

On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
Derrick Lobo <derrick.lobo%givex.com@localhost> wrote:
> No they are not setup as log file system
>
> /dev/dk1        /data_local     ffs     rw               2 1
> /dev/dk0        /mnt    ffs     rw               3 1
>
> Dk0 is the the nvme drive
> While dk1 is the ssd drive.. both are 2tb drives

Given the /mnt entry I assume that this is a test system so go ahead
and change "rw" to "rw,log" and reboot.  May as well change both and
test both.  Make sure that your kernel has "options WAPBL".  The
GENERIC one does.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost