Re: Proxy server, mode intercept on NetBSD 7.0.1

In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.1608041112090.524%ugly.internal.precedence.co.uk@localhost>,
Stephen Borrill  <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

>What's the "something better" you are expecting? On this machine (amd64) I
>seem to be unable to get coredumps. I suspect this may be down to 16GB
>swap partition and 16GB RAM.

Some corruption where it is more obvious of what is corrupted. I don't
like working on this code because it is full of ifdefs and other weird
constructs like creating empty structs just to provide NULL pointers:

        if (next != NULL) {
                ATOMIC_INC(next->ipfr_ref);
                token->ipt_data = next;
        } else {