Re: athn(4) Not working with Atheros AR5B95-H

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 01:55:55PM +0530, Abhinav Upadhyay wrote:
> I also have a toggle key on the laptop (with an LED to indicate
> whether the card is on or off) but it doesn't work once NetBSD boots
> (the LED remains in off state).
>
> How can I fix this or help in fixing it?

My key only works for on (default, may be configurable in the bios?)
to off transistions once. I guess the key should be handled via acpi,
but I never looked at details.

You can check the files in sys/dev/acpi how they handle vendor specific
buttons (thinkpad_acpi.c has some for example).

Martin