Re: slightly OT hardware question

On 05/26/16 01:25, Hal Murray wrote:
wam%hiwaay.net@localhost said:
Does anyone onlist know of any small (RPi-ish), cheap boxen w/ 2 or more
working RJ45 ports (100 Mbit is OK), FreeBSD or NetBSD compatible ? I  would
like to use them as a firewall & an asterisk box. ...
Have you considered adding a USB-Ethernet adapter to a Pi?

My understanding is those don't work so well, & result in slightly 'custom'/weird/whatever practices to accomodate. I did consider it & wound up not liking it :-/. That's why I asked for 2 or more RJ45's, maybe I should have said 'native RJ45 ports', not wired in weird like the BPi-R1 ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.