Re: DRM issues with Xorg and intel

Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

I am running 7.0 (full dmesg below) and I noticed that my video card has
bad performance and often worden its performance when e.g. browsing. I
noticed these errors in the console:

DRM error in intel_pipe_set_base: pin & fence failed
DRM error in intel_pipe_set_base: pin & fence failed
DRM error in intel_pipe_set_base: pin & fence failed
DRM error in i8xx_irq_handler: pipe B underrun
DRM error in i8xx_irq_handler: pipe B underrun

	Hello,

I have seen some issues with netbsd-7 and intel drm. I have opened a PR a long time ago without any answer. In my case, when DPMS blanks screen, CPU receives interrupt flood (40k by second if I remember).

	Regards,

	JKB