Re: texlive xelatex not working [ Was fontconfig : .so.2 not provided by 2.11.1?]

On Jan 22, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Mark Davies <mark%ecs.vuw.ac.nz@localhost> wrote:
> I do have a script that takes a texlive package and creates a (first cut at a)
> pkgsrc package for it.  I really should clean it up and commit it to pkgtools.

Please do that.  I know I regularly come across TeX packages that are not included and often cobble together something that works for the moment but never get around to fixing it up for submission.  Tools to help automate these cases of boilerplate packages may well help a great deal.

Cheers,
Brook