Re: texlive xelatex not working [ Was fontconfig : .so.2 not provided by 2.11.1?]

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:17:07AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> $ ls -ld /usr/pkgsrc/*/*texlive*

pkgsrc is my preferred way (for anything but latex) and I have already
checked the above.

I have discussed this in the lists before that pkgsrc does not provide
full texlive functionality. For example in this thread (and perhaps there
were other threads also):

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2012/07/11/msg016691.html

My question in above thread is still relevant (and your ls output only
highlights that). Do not know whether the answer changed, though.

Mayuresh