Re: texlive xelatex not working [ Was fontconfig : .so.2 not provided by 2.11.1?]

What is preventing you from using the tex packages in pkgsrc? AFAIK, they are based on texlive.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:05 AM Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 08:43:33PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > amd64 xetex (from texlive) is now looking for freetype.7 and not finding
> > it.
>
> Then xetex has been compiled against the wrong libs.

Possibly when the distribution was made, NetBSD 6.x was the latest
version, which might have had freetype.7.

I'll try recompiling. (I think pkgsrc doesn't host texlive. Will have to
compile outside pkgsrc. Hope, it will be easy as its dependencies are only
on the base.)

Mayuresh.